Co-ordinating Editor: Sabine Güsewell
Response of blanket bog vegetation to drain-blocking
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 129–135, February 2012
How to Cite
Bellamy, P. E., Stephen, L., Maclean, I. S. and Grant, M. C. (2012), Response of blanket bog vegetation to drain-blocking. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01151.x
Bellamy, P.E. (corresponding author, Paul.Bellamy@rspb.org.uk): RSPB, The Lodge, Sandy Bedfordshire SG19 2DL, UK Stephen, L. (email@example.com): RSPB, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9DH, UK Current address: Natural Environment Research Council, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1EU, UK Grant, M.C. (Murray.Grant@rpsgroup.com): RSPB, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9DH, UK Current address: RPS, 94 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH6 6JH, UK MacLean, I.S. (firstname.lastname@example.org): RSPB, Forsinard, Sutherland KW13 6YT, UK Current address: 2 Pentland Rise, Dalgety Bay, Fife KY11 9LY, UK
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 13 December 2010, Accepted 9 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!