Co-ordinating Editor: Peter Adler
Resilience, persistence and relationship to standing vegetation in soil seed banks of semi-arid Australian old fields
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 48–61, February 2012
How to Cite
Scott, A. J. and Morgan, J. W. (2012), Resilience, persistence and relationship to standing vegetation in soil seed banks of semi-arid Australian old fields. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 48–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01153.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Received 3 February 2011, Accepted 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!