Co-ordinating Editor: Angelika Schwabe-Kratochwil
Syntaxonomical survey of boreal oligotrophic pine forests in northern Europe and Western Siberia
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 524–536, October 2011
How to Cite
Ermakov, N. and Morozova, O. (2011), Syntaxonomical survey of boreal oligotrophic pine forests in northern Europe and Western Siberia. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 524–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01155.x
Ermakov, N. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Laboratory of Ecology and Geobotany, Central Siberian Botanical Garden, Zolotodolinskaya str., 101, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia Morozova, O. (email@example.com): Laboratory of Biogeography, Institute of Geography, Staromonetnyi per., 29, Moscow 119017, Russia.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Received 28 October 2010, Accepted 29 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!