Sowing of low and high diversity seed mixtures in ecological restoration of surface mined-land
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 198–207, April 2012
How to Cite
Kirmer, A., Baasch, A., Tischew, S. (2012), Sowing of low and high diversity seed mixtures in ecological restoration of surface mined-land. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01156.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- German Foundation for the Environment. Grant Numbers: DBU, FKZ 26858-33/2
- European Union. Grant Number: FKZ 3B071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!