The influence of environment, management and site context on species composition of summer arable weed vegetation in Hungary
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 136–144, February 2012
How to Cite
Pinke, G., Karácsony, P., Czúcz, B., Botta-Dukát, Z., Lengyel, A. (2012), The influence of environment, management and site context on species composition of summer arable weed vegetation in Hungary. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01158.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- FVM. Grant Number: 12.932/1/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!