Regional context affects native and alien plant species richness across habitat types
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 4–13, February 2012
How to Cite
Gassó, N., Pino, J., Font, X., Vilà, M. (2012), Regional context affects native and alien plant species richness across habitat types. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 4–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01159.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
- ALARM. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003–506675
- DAISIE. Grant Number: SSPI-CT-2003–511202
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación projects Consolider-Ingenio MONTES. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- RIXFUTUR. Grant Number: CGL2009-07515
- Junta de Andalucía project. Grant Number: RNM-403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!