Irrigation, organic fertilization and species successional stage modulate the response of woody seedlings to herbaceous competition in a semi-arid quarry restoration
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 175–186, April 2012
How to Cite
Soliveres, S., Monerris, J., Cortina, J. (2012), Irrigation, organic fertilization and species successional stage modulate the response of woody seedlings to herbaceous competition in a semi-arid quarry restoration. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 175–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01163.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- LIFE-Environment programme
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Medio Rural y Marino. Grant Number: 077/RN08/04.1
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CSD2007–00067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!