Initiation of microtopography in re-vegetated cutover peatlands: evolution of plant species composition
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 369–382, August 2012
How to Cite
Pouliot, R., Rochefort, L., Karofeld, E. (2012), Initiation of microtopography in re-vegetated cutover peatlands: evolution of plant species composition. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 369–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01164.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Energy of New Brunswick
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss Association and its members
- Fonds québécois de recherches sur la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!