Spontaneous restoration of target vegetation in old-fields in a central European landscape: a repeated analysis after three decades
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 245–252, April 2012
How to Cite
Jírová, A., Klaudisová, A., Prach, K. (2012), Spontaneous restoration of target vegetation in old-fields in a central European landscape: a repeated analysis after three decades. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 245–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01165.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- MSM. Grant Number: 6007665801
- AVOZ. Grant Numbers: 60050516, P505/11/0256, SGA2008/015
- GAJU. Grant Number: 138/2010/P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!