Vegetation recovery of gypsum quarries: short-term sowing response to different soil treatments
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 187–197, April 2012
How to Cite
Ballesteros, M., Cañadas, E. M., Foronda, A., Fernández-Ondoño, E., Peñas, J., Lorite, J. (2012), Vegetation recovery of gypsum quarries: short-term sowing response to different soil treatments. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 187–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01166.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!