A first formal classification of the Hardeveld vegetation in Namaqualand, South Africa
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 401–431, August 2012
How to Cite
Luther-Mosebach, J., Dengler, J., Schmiedel, U., Röwer, I. U., Labitzky, T., Gröngröft, A. (2012), A first formal classification of the Hardeveld vegetation in Namaqualand, South Africa. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 401–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01173.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
- BIOTA Southern Africa. Grant Number: 01LC 0624A2
- DKG (Deutsche Kakteen Gesellschaft)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!