Foliar N concentration and δ15N signature reflect the herb layer species diversity and composition in oak-dominated forests
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 318–328, August 2012
How to Cite
Hofmeister, J., Hošek, J., Bůzek, F., Roleček, J. (2012), Foliar N concentration and δ15N signature reflect the herb layer species diversity and composition in oak-dominated forests. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01174.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: VaV 640/11/03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!