Garden waste deposits as a source for non-native plants in mixed deciduous forests
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 329–337, August 2012
How to Cite
Rusterholz, H.-P., Wirz, D., Baur, B. (2012), Garden waste deposits as a source for non-native plants in mixed deciduous forests. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 329–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01175.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!