Grassland restoration to conserve landscape-level biodiversity: a synthesis of early results from a large-scale project
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 264–276, April 2012
How to Cite
Lengyel, S., Varga, K., Kosztyi, B., Lontay, L., Déri, E., Török, P., Tóthmérész, B. (2012), Grassland restoration to conserve landscape-level biodiversity: a synthesis of early results from a large-scale project. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 264–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01179.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- LIFE-Nature programme of the European Commission. Grant Number: LIFE04NAT/HU/000119
- Norway Financing Mechanism
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Numbers: OTKA NNF 78887, 85562
- TÁMOP project. Grant Number: 4.2.1./B-09/1/KONV-2010-0007
- Bolyai Research Fellowship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!