The fencing paradigm in woodland conservation: consequences for recruitment of a semi-arid tree
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 307–317, August 2012
How to Cite
Aschero, V., García, D. (2012), The fencing paradigm in woodland conservation: consequences for recruitment of a semi-arid tree. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01180.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- BBVA Foundation. Grant Number: BIOCON2003-162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!