Using a two-phase sowing approach in restoration: sowing foundation species to restore, and subordinate species to evaluate restoration success
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 277–289, April 2012
How to Cite
Coiffait-Gombault, C., Buisson, E., Dutoit, T. (2012), Using a two-phase sowing approach in restoration: sowing foundation species to restore, and subordinate species to evaluate restoration success. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 277–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01182.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- CEN PACA
- Ecomusée de Crau
- Réserve naturelle nationale des Coussouls de Crau
- Conseil Régional de Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- CNRS programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!