Regional seed mixtures for the re-creation of species-rich meadows in the White Carpathian Mountains: results of a 10-yr experiment
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Vegetation Restoration, Edited by Norbert Hölzel, Elise Buisson & Thierry Dutoit
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 253–263, April 2012
How to Cite
Mitchley, J., Jongepierová, I., Fajmon, K. (2012), Regional seed mixtures for the re-creation of species-rich meadows in the White Carpathian Mountains: results of a 10-yr experiment. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 253–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01183.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2011
- Czech Grant Agency. Grant Numbers: GAČR 526/02/0036, GAČR 31-P504/10/0501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!