Interactions in tropical reforestation – how plant defence and polycultures can reduce growth-limiting herbivory
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 338–348, August 2012
How to Cite
Massad, T. J. (2012), Interactions in tropical reforestation – how plant defence and polycultures can reduce growth-limiting herbivory. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 338–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01185.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2011
- Organization for Tropical Studies, the Torrey Botanical Society, Sigma Xi
- Environmental Protection Agency STAR Fellowship
- National Science Foundation grant. Grant Number: CHE 0849369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!