Relationships between fire history, edaphic factors and woody vegetation structure and composition in a semi-arid savanna landscape (Niger, West Africa)
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 488–500, October 2012
How to Cite
Diouf, A., Barbier, N., Lykke, A. M., Couteron, P., Deblauwe, V., Mahamane, A., Saadou, M., Bogaert, J. (2012), Relationships between fire history, edaphic factors and woody vegetation structure and composition in a semi-arid savanna landscape (Niger, West Africa). Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 488–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01187.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Sustainable Use of Natural Vegetation in West Africa project (SUN). Grant Number: EU FP6 INCO-dev 031685
- Coopération Technique Belge (CTB) PhD grant
- Alice & David van Buuren fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!