Mapping invasive woody species in coastal dunes in the Netherlands: a remote sensing approach using LIDAR and high-resolution aerial photographs
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 536–547, October 2012
How to Cite
Hantson, W., Kooistra, L., Slim, P. A. (2012), Mapping invasive woody species in coastal dunes in the Netherlands: a remote sensing approach using LIDAR and high-resolution aerial photographs. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 536–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01194.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- Albert Prakken (Rijkswaterstaat, Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment)
- Forestry Commission of Vlieland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!