Plant community dynamics of a tropical semi-arid system following experimental removals of an exotic grass
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 513–524, October 2012
How to Cite
Rojas-Sandoval, J., Meléndez-Ackerman, E., Fernández, D. S. (2012), Plant community dynamics of a tropical semi-arid system following experimental removals of an exotic grass. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 513–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01199.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
- NSF-CREST. Grant Numbers: HRD-0206200, HRD 0734826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!