Restoration of native plant communities in a Hawaiian dry lowland ecosystem dominated by the invasive grass Megathyrsus maximus
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 29–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Ammondt, S. A., Litton, C. M., Ellsworth, L. M., Leary, J. K. (2013), Restoration of native plant communities in a Hawaiian dry lowland ecosystem dominated by the invasive grass Megathyrsus maximus. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 29–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01208.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- U.S. Department of Defense, Army Garrison Hawaii Natural Resource Program
- USDA Forest Service National Fire Plan
- USDA Forest Service Institute of Pacific Islands Forestry, Pacific Southwest Research Station. Grant Number: RJVA #08-JV-11272177-051
- University of Hawaii at Manoa. Grant Number: USDA CSREES-HAW00132H
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!