Long-term vegetation responses to different goat grazing regimes in semi-natural ecosystems: a case study in Tenerife (Canary Islands)
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 74–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Lugo, S., Arévalo, J. R., de Nascimento, L., Mata, J., Bermejo, L. A. (2013), Long-term vegetation responses to different goat grazing regimes in semi-natural ecosystems: a case study in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 74–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01211.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!