Glyphosate effects on seed bank and vegetation composition of temperate grasslands
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 51–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, A. M., Jacobo, E. J. (2013), Glyphosate effects on seed bank and vegetation composition of temperate grasslands. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 51–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01213.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!