Do goats preserve the forest? Evaluating the effects of grazing goats on combustible Mediterranean scrub
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Mancilla-Leytón, J.M., Pino Mejías, R., Martín Vicente, A. (2013), Do goats preserve the forest? Evaluating the effects of grazing goats on combustible Mediterranean scrub. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 63–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01214.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!