Spatial predictions of land-use transitions and associated threats to biodiversity: the case of forest regrowth in mountain grasslands
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 227–236, April 2013
How to Cite
Pellissier, L., Anzini, M., Maiorano, L., Dubuis, A., Pottier, J., Vittoz, P., Guisan, A. (2013), Spatial predictions of land-use transitions and associated threats to biodiversity: the case of forest regrowth in mountain grasslands. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 227–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01215.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!