Vegetation responses to long-term alkaline cement dust pollution in Pinus sylvestris-dominated boreal forests – niche breadth along the soil pH gradient
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 248–259, April 2013
How to Cite
Paal, J., Degtjarenko, P., Suija, A., Liira, J. (2013), Vegetation responses to long-term alkaline cement dust pollution in Pinus sylvestris-dominated boreal forests – niche breadth along the soil pH gradient. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 248–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01224.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 8060, 7878
- target-financing project. Grant Number: SF0180012s09
- EU Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!