Ecological resistance to Acer negundo invasion in a European riparian forest: relative importance of environmental and biotic drivers
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 184–192, April 2013
How to Cite
Saccone, P., Girel, J., Pages, J.-P., Brun, J.-J., Michalet, R. (2013), Ecological resistance to Acer negundo invasion in a European riparian forest: relative importance of environmental and biotic drivers. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2012.01227.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!