Phytosociological data give biased estimates of species richness
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 441–444, June 2001
How to Cite
Chytrý, M. (2001), Phytosociological data give biased estimates of species richness. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 441–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb00190.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 15 November 1999; Revision received 5 September 2000; Accepted 5 September 2000. Coordinating Editor: J. Oksanen.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!