Southeast Environmental Research Center, Florida International University, University Park OE-148, Miami, FL 33199, USA
Spatio-temporal variation of salt marsh seedling establishment in relation to the abiotic and biotic environment
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 61–74, February 2001
How to Cite
Noe, G. B. and Zedler, J. B. (2001), Spatio-temporal variation of salt marsh seedling establishment in relation to the abiotic and biotic environment. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 61–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02617.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 8 September 1999; Revision received 6 June 2000; Accepted 17 July 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!