Terrestrial Ecology Research Unit, Department of Zoology, University of Port Elizabeth, P.O. Box 1600, Port Elizabeth, 6000, South Africa
Abiotic determinants of the fynbos/succulent karoo boundary, South Africa
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 75–80, February 2001
How to Cite
Lechmere-Oertel, R. G. and Cowling, R. M. (2001), Abiotic determinants of the fynbos/succulent karoo boundary, South Africa. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02618.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 30 May 1998; Revision received 18 February 2000; Accepted 24 July 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!