Changes in the vegetation of Quercus pubescens woodland after cessation of coppicing and grazing
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 81–92, February 2001
How to Cite
Debussche, M., Debussche, G. and Lepart, J. (2001), Changes in the vegetation of Quercus pubescens woodland after cessation of coppicing and grazing. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02619.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 6 March 2000; Revision received 20 July 2000; Accepted 28 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!