CEMAGREF, Laboratoire d'Ingénierie pour les Systèmes Complexes, 24 avenue des Landais, BP 50085, 63172 Aubière cedex 1, France
A practical approach to the study of spatial structure in simple cases of heterogeneous vegetation
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 99–108, February 2001
How to Cite
Pélissier, R. and Goreaud, F. (2001), A practical approach to the study of spatial structure in simple cases of heterogeneous vegetation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 99–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02621.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 10 February 2000; Revision received 28 June 2000; Accepted 14 September 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!