Fagus sylvatica forest vegetation in Greece: Syntaxonomy and gradient analysis
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 109–126, February 2001
How to Cite
Bergmeier, E. and Dimopoulos, P. (2001), Fagus sylvatica forest vegetation in Greece: Syntaxonomy and gradient analysis. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 109–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02622.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 2 August 1999; Revision received 17 March 2000; Accepted 19 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!