Can isotropy vs. anisotropy in the spatial association of plant species reveal physical vs. biotic facilitation?
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 127–136, February 2001
How to Cite
Haase, P. (2001), Can isotropy vs. anisotropy in the spatial association of plant species reveal physical vs. biotic facilitation?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2001.tb02623.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 25 November 1999; Revision received 25 June 2000; Final revision received 11 September 2000; Accepted 19 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!