IFEVA, Departamento de Ecología, Facultad de Agronomía, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Av. San Martín 4453, 1417 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Species composition and invasion in NW Argentinian secondary forests: Effects of land use history, environment and landscape
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 195–204, April 2003
How to Cite
Aragón, R. and Morales, J. M. (2003), Species composition and invasion in NW Argentinian secondary forests: Effects of land use history, environment and landscape. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 195–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02144.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 5 March 2002; Revision received 26 September 2002; Accepted 31 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!