A hierarchical deductive approach for functional types in disturbed ecosystems
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 409–416, June 2003
How to Cite
Pausas, J. G. and Lavorel, S. (2003), A hierarchical deductive approach for functional types in disturbed ecosystems. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02166.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 7 February 2003; Revision received 19 March 2003; Accepted 28 March 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!