The importance of biological inertia in plant community resistance to invasion
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 425–432, June 2003
How to Cite
Von Holle, B., Delcourt, H. R. and Simberloff, D. (2003), The importance of biological inertia in plant community resistance to invasion. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02168.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 2 May 2001; Revision received 11 December 2001; Final revision received 4 December 2002; Accepted 4 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!