A broader ecological context to habitat fragmentation: Why matrix habitat is more important than we thought
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 459–464, June 2003
How to Cite
Jules, E. S. and Shahani, P. (2003), A broader ecological context to habitat fragmentation: Why matrix habitat is more important than we thought. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 459–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02172.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 21 June 2002; Revision received 22 December 2002; Accepted 30 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!