Current address: 410 North Fourth Street, Mount Vernon WA 98273; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of refugia and dispersal in primary succession on Mount St. Helens, Washington
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 637–644, October 2003
How to Cite
Fuller, R.N. and del Moral, R. (2003), The role of refugia and dispersal in primary succession on Mount St. Helens, Washington. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 637–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02195.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 12 June 2002; Revision received 5 December 2002; Accepted 9 December 2002. Final version received 5 January 2003;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!