Current address: 410 North Fourth Street, Mount Vernon WA 98273; E-mail email@example.com
The role of refugia and dispersal in primary succession on Mount St. Helens, Washington
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 637–644, October 2003
How to Cite
Fuller, R.N. and del Moral, R. (2003), The role of refugia and dispersal in primary succession on Mount St. Helens, Washington. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 637–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02195.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 12 June 2002; Revision received 5 December 2002; Accepted 9 December 2002. Final version received 5 January 2003;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!