Coarse-scale plant species richness in relation to environmental heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 661–668, October 2003
How to Cite
Pausas, J. G., Carreras, J., Ferré, A. and Font, X. (2003), Coarse-scale plant species richness in relation to environmental heterogeneity. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 661–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02198.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 17 May 2002; Revision received 4 October 2002; Final version received 12 February 2003; Accepted 12 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!