Generalized models vs. classification tree analysis: Predicting spatial distributions of plant species at different scales
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 669–680, October 2003
How to Cite
Thuiller, W., Araújo, M. B. and Lavorel, S. (2003), Generalized models vs. classification tree analysis: Predicting spatial distributions of plant species at different scales. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 669–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02199.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 11 April 2002; Revision received 15 January 2003; Accepted 13 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!