Current address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2E9, Canada
Plant species traits across a riparian-zone/forest ecotone
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 853–858, December 2003
How to Cite
Lamb, E. G. and Mallik, A. U. (2003), Plant species traits across a riparian-zone/forest ecotone. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 853–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02218.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 13 January 2003; Revision received 20 May 2003; Accepted 20 May 2003; Final version received 25 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!