Survival and growth of tree seedlings in anthropogenically disturbed Mexican montane rain forests
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
2003 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 881–890, December 2003
How to Cite
Ramírez-Marcial, N. (2003), Survival and growth of tree seedlings in anthropogenically disturbed Mexican montane rain forests. Journal of Vegetation Science, 14: 881–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2003.tb02221.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 13 May 2002; Revision received 17 October 2002; Accepted 28 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!