Current address: Federal Environment Agency; Spittelauer Lände 5, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Habitat distribution models, spatial autocorrelation, functional traits and dispersal capacity of alpine plant species
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
2004 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 77–84, February 2004
How to Cite
Dirnböck, T. and Dullinger, S. (2004), Habitat distribution models, spatial autocorrelation, functional traits and dispersal capacity of alpine plant species. Journal of Vegetation Science, 15: 77–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2004.tb02239.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 10 January 2003; Accepted 14 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!