Nomenclature: Stace (1997).
Importance of tolerance to herbivory for plant survival in a British grassland
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2004 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 357–364, June 2004
How to Cite
del-Val, E. and Crawley, M.J. (2004), Importance of tolerance to herbivory for plant survival in a British grassland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 15: 357–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2004.tb02272.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 5 August 2003; Accepted 10 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!