Department of Systematic Botany, Institute of Biological Sciences, University of Aarhus, Nordlandsvej 68, DK-8240 Risskov, Denmark
Palm distribution patterns in Amazonian rainforests: What is the role of topographic variation?
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2004 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 485–494, August 2004
How to Cite
Vormisto, J., Tuomisto, H. and Oksanen, J. (2004), Palm distribution patterns in Amazonian rainforests: What is the role of topographic variation?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 15: 485–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2004.tb02287.x
Nomenclature: Henderson (1995, 2000); see also Material and Methods section.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 18 June 2003; Accepted 31 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!