The CAVM Team: D.A. Walker, Project Director. The first named person for each of the following countries edited the map information for that country. Canada: W.A. Gould (International Institute for Tropical Forestry, San Juan, PR, USA); L.C. Bliss (University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA); S.A. Edlund (44 Emmerson Ave. #701; Ottawa, Canada); S.C. Zoltai (Northern Forestry Center, Edmonton, Alberta, deceased); Greenland: F.J.A. Daniëls, M. Wilhelm (Institute of Plant Ecology, Münster, Germany); C. Bay (University of Copenhagen, Denmark); Iceland: E. Einarsson, G. Gudjónsson (Icelandic Institute of Natural History, Reykjavik, Iceland); Russia: N.G. Moskalenko, G.V. Ananjeva, D.S. Drozdov, L.A. Konchenko, Y.V. Korostelev, E.S. Melnikov, O.E. Ponomareva, (Earth Cryosphere Institute, Moscow Russia); A.E. Katenin, S.S. Kholod, N.V. Matveyeva, I.N. Safranova, R. Shelkunova, B.A. Yurtsev (deceased) (Komarov Botanical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia; deceased); A.N. Polezhaev (Zonal Research Institute of NE Agriculture, Magadan Russia); Norway: A.Elvebakk, B.E. Johansen (University of Tromsø, Norway); United States: M.K. Raynolds, H.A. Maier, D.F. Murray, D.A. Walker, (University of Alaska Fairbanks, AK); M.D. Fleming (Images Unlimited, Anchorage, AK); C.J. Markon (USGS/EROS Alaska Field Office, Anchorage, AK); S.S. Talbot (US Fish & Wildlife Service, Anchorage AK); N.G. Trahan (Johnson Controls, Peoria IL); T.M. Charron, S.M. Lauritzen, and B.A. Vairin (USGS National Wetlands Research Center, Lafayette, LA).
The Circumpolar Arctic vegetation map
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2005 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 267–282, June 2005
How to Cite
Walker, D. A., Raynolds, M. K., Daniëls, F. J.A., Einarsson, E., Elvebakk, A., Gould, W. A., Katenin, A. E., Kholod, S. S., Markon, C. J., Melnikov, E. S., Moskalenko, N. G., Talbot, S. S., Yurtsev, B. A.(†). and The other members of the CAVM Team (2005), The Circumpolar Arctic vegetation map. Journal of Vegetation Science, 16: 267–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2005.tb02365.x
Nomenclature: US Department of Agriculture Plants Data-base (USDA-NRCS 2004)for all plant names. Nomenclature of syntaxa is in accordance with Weber (2000).
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 13 July 2004; Accepted 24 March 2005. Co-ordinating Editor: J. Franklin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!