Stratified resampling of phytosociological databases: some strategies for obtaining more representative data sets for classification studies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2005 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 479–486, August 2005
How to Cite
Knollová, I., Chytrý, M., Tichý, L. and Hájek, O. (2005), Stratified resampling of phytosociological databases: some strategies for obtaining more representative data sets for classification studies. Journal of Vegetation Science, 16: 479–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2005.tb02388.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 1 July 2004; Accepted 26 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!